HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
The "Regional Media Manager Asia Pacific" being part of the Henkel´s Global Media organization drives Media efficiency and effectiveness in the region
- Ensuring efficiency for all paid Media across the region
- KPI Implementation & Controlling
- Media Agency / Vendor Negotiations, Contracts & Steering
- Compliance for internal & external Processes
- Identifying and Steering of Global/Regional/Local Savings Projects
- Leading dialog with local Advertiser´s Associations
Media Strategy and Planning
- Steers effective paid media strategy (Digital, TV etc.) with focus on Greater China
- Consulting of local & regional Marketing Teams on all Paid Media topics (special focus: Greater China)
- Leads Implementation Planning for all paid Media (Digital, TV etc.) – local process steering with agency and marketing team (special focus: Greater China)
- APAC lead to drive Digital Media roadmap (Global Test & Learn roadmap, Ad-Tech and 1st Party Data Set-Up Data)
- Close Collaboration with Regional/Local Marketing & Global Media Strategy Teams
- Regional Media Budget & Reporting Steering
- Providing Local Media Insights to Global Media Strategy