HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Support all Lean culture promotion/training/activities in Henkel Adhesive Technologies (Guangdong) ltd
- Initiate and Implement projects/CI workshops/actions via HPS concept to support plant’s SHEQ improvement within Henkel SHE standards and ISO management system framework
- Communication with other peers effectively to promote lean program
- Initiatives and decisive to drive and complete task in timely manner
- Drive and determine to achieve stringent targets
- Be able to Identify root cause and take corrective actions via Lean concept and tools
- Team player with ability to work under pressure, maintain integrity and professionalism
- Stability and resilience with confident and self-assurance
- Open-minded and flexible that adaptable to situation and practices