China, Shenzhen, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Drive to achieve the sales and profitability targets, by winning the new businesses, and at the same time, maintaining our leading position in the key accounts
- Work closely with the Distribution Management Team to develop business plan, sales activities and project management in the responsible region
- Work together with Marketing, and PD, TS team to drive for the NPS (New Product Sell) into the market in the responsible region.
- Take responsible for the account’s management in other aspects like Supply Chain, Account receivable, inventory control, stock forecasting, credit term management etc.
- Internal sales functions: ACE database management; sales monthly reporting, RFC report and other sales reporting activities.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Should have 5-10 years of Experience in Chemical or Engineering
- Preferred language: English (Excellent)