China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Digital System And Plant Data Management
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Optimize/integrate the systems in plant
- Master data management in plant
- Standard cost analysis and management
- Bachelor's degree in digital, chemistry or related fields
- Minimum 5+years in SAP management, digital improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High proficiency of MS Office with emphasis on Excel/ PowerPoint skill