China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Human Resources
HR Intern - Diversity & Inclusion
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Market research on diversity & inclusion topic, collect data and analyze to form a conclusion
- Presentation preparation: record, make conclusion and present in PowerPoint based on the briefed idea
- Innovation/brainstorm while discussion, and be responsible to organize meeting, implement plans
- Meeting minutes and other paperwork assigned by your supervisor
- Take good use of excel and PPT, passion in working as a team
- Innovative and good at communication, good listening skill and logic thinking, strong at execution
- Own result attitude and can-do attitude, being creative
- At least can attend 3 days per week for six (6) months
- Prefer post-graduation student with no limitation on major, but marketing related major preferred
- Excellent English Communication Skills