China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
This position will support new product development for structural adhesives business. Typical responsibilities of the job could include:
- Independently designing adhesive formulation based on different chemistry platforms, for example, epoxy, polyurethanes, etc.
- Developing adhesive formulation using various fillers and pigments to achieve specific performance requirements
- Working closely with TCS and commercial team to qualify and validate products at customer sites
- Providing technical advice in the process to scale-up and manufacturing of new products
- Master’s degree holder with greater or equal to 10 years work experience can be considered as well
- PhD degree holder with greater or equal to 5 years work experience is required
- The candidate should have a solid chemistry background in product development, the most preferred technology field is adhesive
- We are looking for a candidate with a Can-do attitude, proactive in problem solving and project management
- Preferred language: English (Fluent) Chinese (Excellent)