China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Specialist Customer Service Front Office
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Acts as single point of contact for assigned customer portfolio
- Ensures all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate, timely manner, adhering to business standards
- Enforces successful execution of Daily Operations Cycle
- Maintains and increases customer loyalty, by building relationships & process efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Preferred language: English (Fluent)
- Other Skills: Excel skills required