China, Shanghai, Laundry & Home Care
Cluster Project/Contract Manufacturing Manager - APAC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Optimization of total production cost for new & existing products
- Cost of Good calculations of new products
- Contact person to toll manufacturers
- Technical and financial judgement on production scenarios
- Best Practice transfer throughout the cluster
- Implementation of tools at contract manufacturers
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Chinese/Korean knowledge is appreciated
- Good knowledge about L production technology
- Good knowledge about L operations
- High communication and influencing skills
- Good adaptability to different cultural background
- Excellent understanding of the main cost drivers of manufacturing operations and the different manufacturing concepts
- Proven knowledge and experience on continuous improvement methodology and tools, TPM, Lean Manufacturing, etc.
- Proven knowledge and experience on Quality Control
- Proven knowledge and experience on SHE management