China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Business Development APAC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Proactively identify opportunities from new market trends and build strategies around it to sustain mid/long term growth pipeline
- Explore new opportunities, act as project leader to drive strategic customer projects and create success stories for the country organization
- Maintain technology expertise and application know-how, work together with technical team (R&D, TCS) to spread/strengthen knowledge to organization via various formats includes training, workshop, etc.
- Lead portfolio roadmap, be initiator and driver for new product/technology development and/or existing portfolio optimization per technology insights and business needs
- Adopt company standard managing tools (customer roadmap, ACE, etc) to monitor & improve the healthiness of business performance
- Support Segment Head on daily business operations, work together with country sales heads to achieve short term KP/RFC
- Ambassador of C&L APAC, bridge to global Headquarter and other regions
- Others as assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should have more than 8 years of experience from general casting lubricants/ forging lubricants/ cutting fluids/ cleaners industry
- Preferred language: English (Fluent)
- Both commercial & technical experience are strongly preferred
- Well understanding on cleaners and lubricants market, solid knowledge of application & technology
- Customer facing experience, business acumen
- Strategic mindset, background with business strategy and tracked record of new business development is a plus
- Passionate, willing to take challenges
- Good interpersonal skills