China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Laundry & Home Care
Assistant Supply Operations Manager - China
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for the China demand planning from short to long term horizon; Monitor and analyze the local market insight, market dynamics, risk, and future opportunities. Tracking daily and monthly performance and driving short term corrective action if need
- Facilitate demand review and coordinate with cross-function and with supply chain stakeholders (supply planner); close work with Supply planner including hand-off of demand to product supply, manage adjustments out of the proper monthly plan update as part of demand and supply weekly interaction
- Responsible for leading and managing the S&OP meeting and driving the DP KPI by improving the Sales forecast accuracy
- Responsible for the China innovation project and govern projects progress tracking and milestone review. Generate process insights and derive follow-up actions
- Coordinate with cross-function/internal and external stakeholders for project input and deliverables verification, also including all the master data set-up
- Anticipate, monitor, and supervise overall all warehouse and transportation operations including daily warehouse, customer orders, inventory management, value added service (customizing, co-packing, and rework)
- Logistics team (3PL warehouse, 3PL transportation, customer service and import) performance management; monthly KPI calculation, reporting, gap analysis and drive improvement plan
- Support continuous improvement logistics initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in FMCG (as preference) of increasing responsibilities in supply chain management/operations, including experience in demand planning warehouse &transportation management, and Project management/process improvement
- Strong leadership skills, leading teams toward a culture of collaboration and excellence of performance through Engagement
- Being innovative, impactful, and influential and passionate to drive for results
- Strong team mentality with collaborative mindset
- Proven proactive communication skill
- Ability to manage cost and KPI performance
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- Possess a global perspective with the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse and work as a small organization
- Background in FMCG would be an advantage
- Demonstrate good command of English, fair in Mandarin will be a plus
- Proficient in MS software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; solid experience in SAP and strong analytical skills