China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Data Scientist SC Development APAC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Analysis and Reporting:
- 1. Support regional and country management and operation regular review processes. Tasks include:
- *Maintain regional reports such as APAC Supply Chain KPI Dashboard(on PowerBI).
- *Root cause analysis in regular review such as End Customer Service Level failure analysis
- *Data and Analytical support to Regional and Country S&OP process for decision making.
- 2. On demand analysis
- *Data ETL(extraction,transformation and loading, eg. SQL server) from local systems based on ad-hoc demand
- *Data visualization and analysis based on ad-hoc demand
- Improvement and Developing
- 1. Lead project to enhence or develop new tools and reports to improve efficiency and effectiveness. (eg. SQL server for data process, Python for business logic and PowerBI for visualization)
- 2. Lead project to develop workstream apps to improve process efficiency and effectiveness. (eg SharePoint development)
- 3. Discover and study new technologies and apply the best fit to Henkel supply chain.
- Stakeholder communication
- 1. Provide trainings of tools and reports to stakeholders
- 2. Collect feedback and new requirements from stakeholders
- 3. Work closely with stakeholders to understand the workflow and process
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering related
- SQL, PowerBI. Python and Office 365 especially SharePoint development are preferable.
- Good English skill