China, Beijing, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Logistics Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Manage all logistics activities (warehousing & transportation) and 3PL suppliers to meet LE's KPI target in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region
- Ensure complete daily system operation
- Initiate logistics optimization project \ integration of warehouses \ digitalization \ process optimization project actively
- Hold weekly \ monthly logistics meeting with 3PL and SHE & Quality Audit to meet main KPI
- Ensure billing checking accuracy
- Manage inbound and outbound documentation and POD collection
- Bachelor’s degree
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in Logistics
- Preferred language: Chinese (Excellent) English (Fluent)