China, Shanghai, Purchasing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Manages regional supply base of selected indirect material categories; execute global strategies & action plans; deliver bottom line/top line results managing own spend/projects
- Defines, selects, and manages supplier portfolio; in close cooperation with internal stakeholders and the regional purchasing team incl. shared service center (SSC) colleagues
- Implements source to purchase process end to end, support purchase to pay operations in region; Accountable for process utilization in region, drives continuous process improvements
- Ensure audit confirm documentation, conducts periodical risk assessment, and designs and manages adequate countermeasures for selected spend, responsible for periodical progress measurement, accuracy of information and data
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Minimum 2 years of experience required