China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Human Resources
Team Manager and HR Generalist GC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Lead a team of HR Generalists to partner with HRBPs, LCM, SSC, Payroll teams in Greater China to provide excellent support on topics related Lifecycle Managements, new initiatives roll out related to Compensation & Benefits, talent management, leadership development
- Lead the team to review current HRG processes & scope to optimize, synergize the HRG work across the different Business Units with the aim to create efficiencies in all COE & LCM related processes
- Act as a bridge between HRBPs vs other supporting HR teams on to resolve systemic issues rather than one off ad-hoc issues
- Where needed, lead Greater China roll out programs focusing on communication aspects to HRBPs
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should be fluent in English language