China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Business Development Manager – Advanced Air Mobility
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for executing market segment strategy and supporting Market Segment Manager on development of strategy for Advanced Air Mobility segment
- Develop and maintain customers product needs and roadmaps, aggregate product needs and communicate CTQ and business plans to Market Segment Manager and regional Commercial Heads
- Execute and customize strategies for product/technology positioning and define training and promotional needs specific to Advanced Air Mobility
- Develop new account relationships from CEO to Marketing to Sales to shop floor and develop connections between organizations with the AAM ecosystem/value chain
- Work closely with Product Development & Technical Customer Service to develop data required for customers to select and qualify material
- Support Market Segment Manager and Market & Customer Activation on commercialization activities for new product introduction
- Influence on product launch, product positioning, customer relationships and pipeline
- Support sales team by providing guidance and direction on account strategies and tactics for targeting applications with customers utilizing current/new products and technologies
- Provide input to regional marketing communication for the development of marketing material and events
- Identify key resource needs to drive execution regarding people, capabilities, capital, location, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering, Science, or equivalent is required (Master’s Degree a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience including three years in customer facing sales, business development or marketing required
- Work experience in Aerospace, Automotive, Automotive Electronics, Electronic Materials or equivalent is required
- Work experience in customer-facing sales, marketing or engineering capacity of Aerospace or E-Mobility segment (Battery Packs, Power Conversion Components for Electric Vehicles) is required
- Self-motivation and ability to work remotely with minimal oversight
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of digital social platforms to prospect customers
- Be able to focus on key tasks and work to deadlines
- Fluent English and Chinese