China, Shanghai, Human Resources
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coordinate, manage team leaders' logistic requirements related to meetings, virtual conferences, workshops, events, office space set up etc;
- Arrange for travel bookings, consolidate regional / global requests for Regional HR Head;
- Liaise with vendors for external meeting bookings, arrangements, payments.
- Executes tasks relating to administrative support with minimal supervision in line with existing policies and guidelines
- Provides information by answering questions and requests within the organization and team Arranges business-critical internal/external events, including itineraries, accommodation, registration, etc.
- Provide coordination support for external visitors for HR leadership team
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists; maintain document/ file sharing/ uploading for HR leadership team
- Coordinate with other admin assistants for cross function events / meetings
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Experience in coordinating & managing team events
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task