China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Human Resources
Senior Recruitment Partner, GC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Senior Recruitment Partner
The role is to be a dedicated resource to support and drive the recruitment strategy and to partner with different business stakeholders to make sure the recruitment plan has been executed effectively
- Design and facilitate recruitment strategies in line with business strategy
- Act as the first point of contact for the hiring needs from business unit and timely fulfil the open vacancies
- Communicate recruitment trends, market intelligence and provide talent insights and suggestions to hiring managers
- Work out different solutions to attract talents from market
- Develop relationships with third party vendors to deliver an effective recruitment experiences, apart from direct sourcing
- Optimize the end to end recruitment and people selection process to enhance the successful hiring ratio
- Work with GC/AP recruitment team to learn the best practices as needed
- Lead or support recruitment related project
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- 3-5 years of working experience in HR function with at least 3 years recruiting experience.
- Prior working experience in the recruitment agency and/or with a foreign invested enterprise in general industry would be highly desirable
- A good working knowledge of recruitment principles and concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in the English language
- Be adaptive to changes and highly customer orientated