China, Shanghai, Finance
Head of Business Controlling - Greater China, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Lead the business and financial planning & analysis process to achieve top line, bottom line and ensure investment efficiency
- Provide full transparency and insightful analysis on commercial performance to aid management decision
- Drive Net Cash Working Capital management improvement
- Build solid internal control environment
- Participate in business strategic plan to develop and implement strategies to achieve growth target
- Develop and maintain proper internal controls and ensure compliance of Beauty Care operation in Gr. China
- Direct and oversee annual budget and monthly forecast of Beauty Care Gr. China
- Direct and oversee management reports of Beauty Care Gr. China, set business KPIs and monitor actual commercial and financial performance
- Manage trade spend investment efficiency to improve profitability
- Oversee credit management and drive cash net working capital improvement
- Manage closing process to ensure quality of financial reporting and working efficiency of the team
- Minimum 10 years in financial management and business controlling roles
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in people management
- Experience and knowledge in FMCG industry is a must
- Strong communicate skill, good business acumen, willing to lead the change
- Preferred language: English (Fluent)