China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Specialist Network Supply Planning
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Gatekeeper for trading goods team's OSMI / L16 / Inventory performance through data analysis and multiple management tools /reports
- Analysis and optimize supply planning parameters, MOQ review with cross region source, make to strategy & safety stock continuous tracking, MTD visibility & consumption reports and to collaborate with CS team to driven actions
- FCST discrepancy communication with BP to increase FCST accuracy
- Set up control tower for TG and deliver projects for continuous improvement
Support S&OP owner to prepare meeting documents and ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- SNP master data owner. To be as network specialist, regular release correct PDH/STH/LT to planning system and make sure smooth supply
- Enjoy dynamic environment able to drive actions, always strives to reach goal with a high-level performance. Using analytic skills to understand different complex scenarios
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in chemical-manufacturing
- Preferred language: English (Excellent)
- Other Skills: SAP/Presentation/Data analysis (Excellent)