Digital Senior Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for the digitization and intelligence of the company's management, implement the transformation of the company's processes based on digitalization requirement
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing existing process needs, establish data models, and cooperate with external resources to develop digital and intelligent solutions
- promoting the digitization of various departments for project implementation, formulate a digital index assessment plan and conduct daily follow-up notifications
- Work with the company to build an intelligent benchmark factory
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in manufacture or software company
- Preferred language: English (Good)
- Basic knowledge of Computer