China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- 1> Lead site NPI process, ensure new products launch in site, lead process validation, trial productions, and take the role as production process owner. Maintain BOM, recipe, and process parameters in system.
- 2> Lead MOC-BOM project, coordinate BOM change project in site, Lead trial plan, customer validation and BOM maintenance in system.
- 3> Responsible for Production Process standardization and maintenance in SAP, PLC, MES and other system. Lead trouble shooting team to solve process problems for Production.
- 4> Support Q department for customer qualification.
- 5> Support MFO projects in site, support MD maintenance, equipment commissioning, trials, customer validation, and production process parameters maintenance.
- 6> Support process related CCMS investigation and off-spec RCA.
- 7> Other process related support.
- 1> Bachelor’s degree or above, highest degree with major in chemical engineering or material science related.
- 2> At least three years’ working experience in chemical industry.
- 3> Knowledge in Lean six sigma and continuous improvement.
- 4> Good communication skills
- 5> Fluency both in written and spoken English 6> Willing to learn new things and hardworking