China, Dongguan, China, Shenzhen, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager-Paper Solutions, GCN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, key executives and sponsors. Leading and cooperating with local sales team to maintain and achieve KP in KA.
- Defines and executes global / regional / local account strategy, including annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan (TP)
- Take charge of Gangdong local customers ,Responsible for entire sales process, including Identifies business opportunities, analyze the requirements, quotation, collection, tracking & negotiation.
- Well manage new projects by ACE to develop new biz and push KSI projects forward
- Collaboration with stakeholders to provide value-added service to customer
- Bachelor's degree in chemicals or polymer engineering
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Key account management, adhesive or paper solution industry background is highly preferred
- Basic verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-driven and positive attitude towards learning and people development