China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Service Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- To support new project, collect CTQ, customer evaluation support, failure analysis etc.
- To support in screen new formulation development to meet customer's requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in Electronics, Semiconductor
- Good experience on CCM application and board level underfill or Encap assembly technology, above 3 years’ experience about electrical industry
- Good knowledge of electrical liquid adhesive technology like UV, epoxy, PU, PUR, MMA chemistry and products, good Failure analysis experience
- Good experience on trouble shooting, support customer complaint
- Good experience on technical seminar
- Preferred language: English (Fluent)