China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Manager, Textile
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive the expansion of the Sports and Fashion business in China with existing customers, new customers, new applications – take ownership of delivering results and growth
- Lead the enrichment of portfolio together with PD/TCS to extend competitive advantage of Henkel solution in respect market segment.
- Develop a detailed market understanding, select the right opportunities, and generate sales opportunities through market penetration and distinct value propositions
- Actively manage brand engagement to create sustainable value for customers and consumers.
- Actively involved in marketing activities such as market research, trade show, customer seminar etc.
- Actively participate in global team to develop and implement new projects for China team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science; MBA a plus
- Successful track record in a commercial role especially on new business development
- Proven experience and know-how on textile market a plus
- Highly international with the ability to sell and build networks globally across different cultures
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with disciplined execution
- Proven project leadership skills in a complex and diverse environment
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization and across cultures
- Fluency in Chinese and English
- The position can be based around Shanghai or Guangdong.