China, Shanghai, Global Business Solutions+
Specialist General Accounting
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Financial and business solution support on Country/SBU's operation with main responsibilities on fix assets & general accounting monthly closing activities and daily operation.
- Ensure timely month-end closing activities. Ensure that all journal entries & fix assets related tasks are timely and accurately posted. （30%）
- Daily Operation, including GA to GA, FMM GIT Clearing, EMM Master Data Application, fixed assets creation, maintenance and disposal etc.（40%）
- Monthly Reporting of general accounting & fix assets. （20%）
- Active participation in Audit Support/assigned project/Continues Improvement. （10%）
- Bachelor or above on finance/accounting related (part-time is acceptable only for master or above)
- Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA or similar is preferred
- 0-4 years working experience in accounting related positions.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Power BI or VBA would be a plus.
- Workable English language skills is required.
- Communication: able to clearly communicate with stakeholders and other relevant functions.
- Highly self-motivated and initiative. Mindset of continuous improvement.
- SAP experience is nice to have.
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- Work in global GBS+ team, collaborate with domestic or foreign colleagues/stakeholders.
- Full training for digitalization/English/accounting standards, good opportunities for self-learning.
- Have opportunities to lead/join global finance projects or take a global expert role.