China, Shanghai, SGP, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
Business Analyst - Data Mining and Programming
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Solves complex business problems through developing data pipeline to analysis
- Advances the team with expertise and knowledge
- Collaborates with Data Engineering and Data Quality Assurance teams using agile methods to deliver high quality data products
- Actively participates in cross-functional project teams
- Acts as data ambassador across business units and functions
- Delivers data driven products from idea to deployment
- Master data scientific tools to find solutions for challenges in the realm of both big and small data
- Delivers insight and value from data to the organization
- Explores emerging technologies and leveraging their full potential
- Degree in quantitative fields (Math, Stats, Engineering, Economics etc.)
- At least 5 years prior experience working in AWS, Azure environment as Data Engineer or similar
- Experience and proficient in handling relational databases and data warehouse
- Proficient in SQL, and scripting language (e.g., Python, R, Java, Scala)
- Knowledge in visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau) an advantage