China, Wuxi, China, Changzhou, China, Suzhou - Wangdun, China, Zhenjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Engineer, Paper Solution
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Based on local SBU decision/ direction, develop, and grow for Jiangsu, Anhui, Hubei& Henan business (in assigned territory) in order to achieve and exceed sales growth and KPI targets.
- Maintain existing 1.2 million Euro business and achieve 10% KP growth target in 2022.
YOUR ROLE AND INDIVIDUALLY TASKS (TIME IN %)
- Except maintain existing business, generate new business by identifying & developing new applications and extend customer base by acquiring new customers or introducing new products to existing customers in order to achieve or exceed sales target. (45%)
- Beat the sales target, secure new business opportunities by using the 30/60/90... projects management tool and providing on time and accurate sales reports to his line manager to cater sales forecast and contribute high project closing rate. (20%)
- Manage distributors to achieve business plan (conduct monthly meetings and document minutes of meeting, secure desired level of support in terms of developing applications, adequate number of sales reps, usage of sales tools etc), to corporate with distributors (10%)
- Make expected no. of sales calls and conduct workshop/seminars or customer training sessions (schools) for creating sales opportunities. (10%)
- Provide firsthand trouble shooting support to customers, coordinate with all related departments (TCS, QA, CS…) to enhance customer satisfaction. (15%)
- Bachelor or above on Polymer Science, Material Science or Chemistry related.
- At least 2 years Sales experience. New customer development experience is highly preferred.
- Adhesive industry background or Paper industry knowhow is highly preferred.
- Professional sales skill with good account management experience.
- Good communication skill.
- Good English reading and written skills.
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- Opportunity to manage both the international and local key accounts in the paper solution industry
- Work with the talented team globally to develop key platforms and achieve the business target
- Full training for adhesive related technologies, good opportunities for self-learning