China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops strategy and action plan for specific area of responsibility and tracks and directs store/street call activities
- Implements sales strategy with the help of the local sales team/his/her direct reports
- Establishes and maintains strong commercial relations with major accounts
- Achieves sales and distribution targets and monitors key KPIs Trains and coaches the sales team for sales excellence, cooperates with the PPS-team for education and coordinates TAs for implementation Plans education programs, develops talent (US only)
- Communicates and aligns with other channel activities, coordinates tasks between key interfaces, ensures administrative tasks fulfillment
- Manages local digital footprint and provides direction to educators Negotiates, implements, and monitors sales incentives designed to encourage brand growth (US only)
- Evaluates inventory (US only)
- Organizes regular meetings w/salon owners, plans strategic meetings w/key accounts to present business building opportunities (US only)
- Utilizes resources and marketing tools to develop sell-through marketing strategies for customers (US only)
- Works with Market Development Managers on new business development and secures relationships with key market-leader salons (US only)
- Drive to achieve the sales NES and profitability targets for the responsbile region, through winning new businesses, and at the same time, maintaining our leading position in the key accounts.
- Work closely with the Distribution Management Team to develop business plan, sales activites and project management in the responsible region.
- Work together with Marketing, and PD, TS team to drive for the ADP (Adhesive Development Projects) into the market in the responsible region.
- Take responsibilities for the accounts management in other aspects like Supply Chain, Account receivable, inventory control, stock forecasting, credit term management etc.
- Manage other sales functions: ACE database management; sales monthly reporting, RFC report and other sales reporting activities.