China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Global Technical Customer Service Lead - Electric Vehicle
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Job Purpose (General Function, Primary Objective, Important End result)
- Global TCS technology lead - Electric Vehicle: Development & execution of technical roadmap/strategy, Support OES/KSI2 team on EV project development linked to GKA & 3rd party IAM repairers, global application knowhow development. TCS lead for development of Hero application (incubation). Develop comprehensive training content to support technical upskilling of Sales & TCS. Develop and operate the EV training showroom. TCS lead on EV specific ADP's and scaling activities. Collaborate xSBU for identification of unmet repair application & future application for VRM. Build ACM's external image by presenting at EV technical conferences. Collaborate with marketing App/M&CA for the development of customer, sale & technical related collateral i. step by step repair flyer, Lucite X content etc.
Key Dimensions (NES, Sales Area, Marketing Budget, Production Volume, Processing Cost, headcounts, etc.)
- Internal & external Training delivered
- Technical training content developed including Loctite X
- Repair knowhow developed
- ADP project launched
- NTWD - New to world data creation for external technical leadership created & technical conferences presentation
- Develop and execute Technology roadmap (Technical aspects)
- Develop repair procedures for EV applications
- Develop and operate EV training showroom
- Develop and execute Technical training programs (Internal & external) Inc. LoctiteX
- Master Degree
- 5-10 years Working Year
- Electrical Engineer Major
- Automotive - Electric Vehicle Industry
- Excellent English
- Electric battery specialist (Design or Repair engineer)
- Electric motor or e-axil (Design or Repair engineer)
- Electric vehicle Power electronics specialist (Design or Repair engineer)