China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
Supplier Quality Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Job Purpose
- Manage site supplier quality management and deliver high quality product/service to internal & external customer
- Key Dimensions (NES, Sales Area, Marketing Budget, Production Volume, Processing Cost, headcounts, etc)
- Management improvement in supplier KPIs such as supplier complaint \ supplier audit\ supplier evaluation etc..
- Perform and coordinate audits & development plans
- Follow up & urgent close out of critical complaints
- Identify areas of supplier improvement
- Ensure supplier evaluation records are accurate & improved
- Ensuring specific supplier Quality requirements are fulfilled Eg. IATF 16949
- Principal Accountabilities
- Management improvement in supplier KPIs such as supplier complaint \ supplier audit\ supplier evaluation etc 40%
- Perform and coordinate audits & development plans 20%
- Identify areas of supplier improvement 20%
- Ensuring specific supplier Quality requirements are fulfilled Eg. IATF 16949 10%
- Task assignment from management team. 10%
- Bachelor degree or above is necessary, major in chemistry or electronic industry；
- 5 year experience in quality management will be preferred, excellent graduates also can be accepted；
- Be familiar with IATF16949 5 tools\8D, 5Why etc. quality tools
- Excellence in oral and written English are required Highly passion in target achieving and optimism under pressure