China, Shanghai, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coordinates and supports the transport planning process to ensure delivery of goods on-time
- Coordinates with transport planner closely and ensures availability of carriers
- Coordinates with warehouses and Customer Service Control Tower Plans deliveries not managed, i.e. rush orders
- Solves issues communicated from transport planner during the planning process
- Provides new / changed master data to transport planner
- Reviews and proposes improvements on transport planning scope, i.e. exclusion of lanes
- Manages transport complaints
- Provides reconciliation of deviations in carrier invoicing with Purchasing / Finance
- Prepares transport KPIs and reports
- Demonstrate good command of English, fair in Mandarin will be a plus.
- Expertise in SAP and competence with MS software and strong analytical skills