China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
TCS Lab Technician
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Engineer is responsible for performing laboratory testing and assist TCS in application test, customer complaint analysis & competitive market research, generate the professional laboratory test reports.
- Support AEE TCS for both structual bonding, semiconductor, thermal and display related business.
- To carry out laboratory evaluation & provide professional Laboratory report
- To assist TCS to design and set up non-standard Lab. Testing method & facilities to simulate customer production process.
- To summarize the various test data for technical data sharing
- To train and coach new employee in a professional and systematic way
- To lead the lab team for laboratory 5S maintenance and continuous improvement
- Master Bachelor Degree
- 1-3 years Working Year
- Mechanical Engineering/Chemistry/Polymer Science or Any Science Subject Major
- Good English