China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Key account manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities
- Executes pricing actions
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account
- Proficient in English,
- Good Know-how in appliance industry,
- Base in GuangDong (IND-RKA GCN-007-2021)