China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Beauty Care
Customer Service Coordinator
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support continuous business growth of Retail and Prof (R&P) by ensuring all customers order are processed and delivered on time in full.
- Provide excellent service to external customers by collaborating with different internal stakeholders within Henkel (e.g. Sales team, Finance/ Credit Controlling team, and Global Business Solutions(GBS) team).
- Assist supervisor to implement process improvements and automation opportunties.
- Order Management: Manage sales orders, including approval process, requirements identification, confirmation, and follow-up
- Liaise with CSS Team in GBS Shanghai, to ensure orders key in accurately, goods delivered, timely credit and debit note processed.
- Resolve or follow-up inquiries and complaints from internal stakeholders and external customers pertaining to orders
- Report Accuracy and Timeliness: Assist sales/customer service supervisors to provide required information and reports
- Support to team,especially in the month-end rush time or during the time period when colleagues on vacation, so as to balance workload across entire CS team
- Order Management - Responsible for orders processing, tracking and delivery execution. Ensure on time in full delivery
- Pass sales/customers' requirements to relevant functions and follow-up to meet customer requests
- Communicate order status with customers/sales, and response to them promptly
- Assist in other related business matters and complete temporary and collaborative work
- Support supervisors to design and OTC process improvement
- Bachelor Degree
- Prior customer service
- Analytical mind with customer service orientation
- Advanced Excel skill and communication skill
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Chinese and English (verbal and written)
- Regular review with GBS team & business team with experienced skill on PPT/Excel
- Prior working experience in big FMCG / Ecom Distributors / Ecom platforms(e.g. JD/Tmall)
What the Role Can Offer You
- Involved in and opportunity to spearhead new growth project for the business
- Provide challenging jobs to help employees grow
- More job opportunities, whether in the supply chain team of Henkel or in the Henkel Group