China, Shanghai - WaiGaoQiao, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Optimize the material flow both in physical and systematic to improve the productivity and reduce the inventory.
- Lead the continue improvement project to enhance the warehouse productivity.
- Freezer capacity optimization and raw material storage utilization.
- Digital system management. Implement the barcode & RFID, and MES system.
- Optimize the material flow both in physical and systematic.
- Lead the continue improvement project such as warehouse productivity.
- Intergrate the material master data to support the visual management for the whole material flow.
- Digital system management.
Qualification & Key Competencies
- Bachelor Degree
- 5-10 years Working Year
- Fluently English
- Project management.
- Warehouse management.
- Cross function communication.
- Data analysis.
- Project management. Warehouse management. Cross function communication. Data analysis.