China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Currently support SHE manager and work with departments to ensure site meeting Chinese energy and Double Carbon regulatory compliance and Henkel SHE Corporate compliance. This would be through promoting and developing energy conservation program, including training delivering, daily energy data monitoring and energy saving opportunity deep dive.
- Dragon operation site energy conservation, sustainbility management and carbon emission
- Site energy aspect identification and risk control
- give professional support on energy saving program and follow up
- daily energy data monitoring and tracking
- sustainability program following up
- Double Carbon program following up
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 years Working Year
- Environment/ chemical /mechanical Major
- Chemical Industry
- Good at English