China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Senior TCS engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Well-known thermal conductivity material, including gap pad, gap filler, gel and adhesive. Good knowledge of adhesive technology and product,
- related working experience in Telecom company or working experience on the projects related with telecom customers.
- To support new project, collect CTQ, customer evaluation support, failure analysis etc;
- trouble shooting, support customer complaint, 5. Technical seminar, introduce Henkel new technology to customer.
- New project NES,
- Customer complaint,
- New product sales
- Capris Project support 70%
- Customer complaint/trouble shooting support 15%
- New technology technical seminar 15%
- Well-known thermal conductivity material, including gap pad, gap filler, gel and adhesive.
- Good knowledge of adhesive technology and product in electric application.
- Working experience in Telecom company or working experience on the projects related with telecom customers.
- Key acount customer support experience.
- Data analysis related skill.