China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Senior PSRA Specialist APAC
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Regional representative of Regional Food Safety Team of PSRA APAC for Adhesive Automotive (AA) Greater China and SEA to oversee and manage all food safety and regulatory adherence of Food Contact products of Henkel Adhesive with the required regulatory standards of Food Contact Materials, as well as product regulatory compliance of (AA) of Greater China and SEA.
- Ensure that Manufacturing, R&D and Marketing are properly informed of specific requlatory issues - existing and impending - impacting the use, handling, distribution, intermediates and / or chemical raw materials. Eg. MEP Order No. 7 of China - IECSC Inventory (a.l.a China REACh) 10%
- Ensue adequate and compliant Food Contact Safety Regulations declaration for designated Food Contact products of AA and AP business, ensuring quality and service level. 30%
- Maintain processes - SAP EH&S system for product hazard classfication, SDS formulation and documentation, and ensure that all Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs related documents (SDS, hazard labels, etc.) are continually up-dated in accordance with reference to local National standards, Henkel standards and Henkel's trade secret practice. 30%
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing functions to develop key differentiators and competitive
advantage of Henkel Adhesive in PSRA and Food Safety aspects, subsequently spend no more than 15% of the time outreaching to key customers and brand owners with Sales & Marketing functions. 10%
- Collaborate with Public Affairs & Government Relationship (PAG) function or local marketing functions to liaise with regulatory agencies and standards-setting non-governmental organizations, trade and industry associations in order to advocate for policies affecting standards related to Safety standards for FCM in GCN & SEA. 10%
- Assist and collaborate with Regional & Global PSRA teams and Global Food Safety team of PS&RA around the world, as well as the corporate Product Safety group (HSA) on emerging regulatory standards and mitigation action plans. 10%
- Have good english listening speaking reading writing skills, familiar with computer skill, could endure pressure, willing to growth