China, Shanghai, Beauty Care
O2O trade marketing executive
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Explore O2O channel business opportunity & build up O2O channel business model
- Study national O2O investment model to improve P&L and to maximize sales achievement
- Strong data analytical mentality and able to interpret insights behind marketing data
- Monitor promotion execution to push the visibility with platform for offline store business situation
- To understand omni-channel concept and facilitate O2O data merging, including the support of integrated marketing campaign, better support in investment analysis, report and program follow-up.
- O2O distribution tracking and assortment customization based on Retailer environment
- Closely work with retail team on improving business operation in O2O channel to hit sales target
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Good at using Microsoft office software especially presentation and excel.
- FMCG background with 3+ years experiences (Management Trainee background is a plus)
- Sales experience or TMKT experience is preferred (Have knowledge about E-commerce is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in data analysis
- Learning agility, positive relationship, and collaboration with others