China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Strategic Marketing PMO
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive and maintain the EBS roll-out and execution
- Support strategic marketing activities and potential candidate to develop into future project manager
- Take lead on the execution and maintenance of EBS system on global AEE SBU scope; coordinate and cooperate with central system/data team of AE Division in DDF on system functionality addition and upgrade;
- Responsible for AEE global market intelligence and serve various internal customers, including but not limited to teams of Business/ Sales, Marketing, Controlling, Leadership Team, etc.
- Act as AEE Global Marketing Function PMO to support Marketing team communication;
- Support and be involved in strategic projects.
Principal Accountabilities 工作职责
- EBS system execution and maintenance 40%
- AEE global market inteligence 40%
- AEE Global Marketing PMO 10%
- Strategic projects 10%
- Solid project management skills
- Robust communication skills and collaboration capability
- Patient working style and team working oriented
- Intelligence searching, data processing and data vendor management skills
- Insight generation and strategic thinking capability
- Quick learner and business acumen
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.