China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Take responsbility for prodcution line, ensure daily production smoothly and meet Henkel Q-SHE standard.
- Coordinate with function departments to complete day to day production plan.
- Take responsibility for production line 's process, quality, SHE activities.
- Responsible for overall manufacturing performance like process control, quality, SHE, etc 20%
- Train and supervise operators to perform daily task according to Henkel Q-SHE standards 15%
- Responsible for proper discipline, work habits, BOMs, and strictly enforces safety measures on line and maintain good housekeeping 20%
- Implement 5S and TPM to achieve a good visible management on site. 15%
- Work with production planner on production schedule 10%
- Work with maintenance team on equipment issue 10%
- Collect and analysis the operation data, to commit the continuous improvements on quality and productivity 10%
- Degree Bachelor
- Working Year 1-3 years
- Major Chemical Industry Chemical Industry Language
- English Good
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.