China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Strategic Pricing Analyst APAC
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Working with Product Managers to define and implement list pricing in line with strategic price framework.
- Perform pricing analytics and take appropriate actions to mitigate pricing impact Manage customer-specific price setting (approval, communication) to ensure pricing governance and customer satisfaction.
- Management of pricing in SAP to ensure price consistency, including monthly/weekly fluctuating metal price maintenance, and communication to Sales of new monthly/ weekly prices.
- Support pricing opportunity identification and implement annual price actions Investigate pricing problems and initiate efforts to resolve.
- Recommend changes to improve efficiency for any pricing activity and implement within the pricing team when applicable. Utilize pricing software/reporting systems to ensure that pricing is in alignment with price strategies.
- 3-5 years of business experience with a related area (Pricing, Finance, Marketing)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Expert level Excel) required
- Detail oriented with effective problem solving/investigative ability skills with the ability to see the big picture; Hands on individual not afraid to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- SAP experience is a plus
- B.S. in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Math/Statistics or Information Technology
- Master/MBA preferred but not a must
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.