China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Market & Customer Activation Manager Industrials Adhesive APAC
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Creates & drives MCA Activities for Regional Accounts in APAC
- Localizes global MCA Activities for Key Markets (e.g. Medical, Aviation/Space/Rail) in APAC
- Drives and executes market and customer activation strategies within current and new markets
- Executes inbound and outbound marketing strategy
- Plans, executes and controls annual global marketing communication plan focusing on key market campaigns and innovation launches
- Analyzes and builds different future scenarios to create new paths of business and communication channels
- Supports and drives implementation of series of market and customer activation related topics in line with overall business strategy
- Supports external short and long term marketing comm-n to capture market trends and impact growth and awareness profitability globally
- Utilizes innovative communication channels to engage with various customer audiences
- Develops global messaging, positioning, campaigns, promotion and product launches
- Measures and reports ROI of campaigns and initiatives
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a communication or marketing role
- Experience in digital marketing
- Profound practice in creating and reviewing content for multiple channels such as social media, blog, virtual events, PR and media
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to approach potential partners and build strong relationships
- Natural relationship builder that seeks out the connections to be able to deliver within internals and externals
- Highly driven individual with ambition and commitment to take ownership
- Ability to work across different global markets and cultures
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.