China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
GCN Thermal TCS Senior Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead team of TCS Engineers and enable them to provide required technical support
- High level support for Key Accounts at critical regional customers and at regional sites for global key accounts
- Serve as senior expert for critical technical challenges
- Responsible for success of technical training of Henkel team members (Sales, TCS, Marketing, etc.) including development of new/modified training
- Identify and scout technical trends and potential future application challenges in the market, provide insights to BDMs and Regional Market Segment Heads
- Ensure that all TCS engineers are properly deployed to the right projects and activities in align with segment strategy
- Supports as appropriate Henkel activities in other areas including marketing, internal and external communications, sustainability, etc.
- Manages laboratory workflow (including prioritization and reporting) to meet customer, internal and market needs and expectations
- New launch the main e-mobility and automotive electronics thermal programs in China
- Supporting segment business growth and new business gain
- Develop a talent pipeline by improving technical capabilities in TCS organization
- At least 10-15 years working experience in technology and commercial field
- Strong leadership, takes pride in team coaching and development
- Familiar with the Thermal technology.
- Good business acumen. Strong willingness to meeting client.
- Experience of technology application on Auto industry, especially e-mobility industry will be a big plus.
- Motivated, Takes Initiative, High Learning Agility -
- Creative, Adaptable, Deals with Ambiguity, Drives Change & Innovation -
- Analytical, mechanical, organizational, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills -
- Relationship Building and Teamwork skills –
- Oral/written communication (English and/or Chinese)
- Leverages Digital Tools