China, Shanghai - WaiGaoQiao, Adhesive Technologies
Sr. Innovation Project Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and execute innovation programs/projects with significant revenue/profit contribution to SBU goals
- Manage complex (cross regional) innovative projects
- Manage, lead and motivate cross-functional project team
- Drive business case and value proposition management
- Prepare and present projects for gate reviews
- Manage project budget and KPIs
- Provide proactive, regular, and appropriate communication on status of projects
- Identify project risks and define countermeasures
- Take lead in case of problems and conflicts during project management
- Drive x-projects/SU/SBU initiatives to foster best practice exchange and continuous improvement
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Lead, review and execute multiple innovation projects. Choose an item.
- Define & manage project milestones to ensure alignment with global SBU plans and Inno Strategy - financial business plans, technical roadmaps, customer roadmaps, positioning, risk analysis incl. mitigation plan. Choose an item.
- Lead and motivate project cross-functional teams. Choose an item.
- Identify potential key gaps and provide alternative solutions in order to meet the business targets. Choose an item.
- Contact window for the projects. Choose an item.
- University degree in Management / Engineering / Science / Chemistry
- MBA preferable
Skills and Experience Desired
- Preferable 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in TCS/R&D
- 2+ years of experience in Sales / Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills and technology knowledge
- Experience in projects on technology or product development
- Collaborative & positive teamwork skills
- Strong positive “can-do” mind set and team spirit
- Entrepreneurial, persistent and result-oriented mind-set
What the Role Can Offer You
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the future together with us.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.