China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be responsible for lab test and COA released report for raw material and product, SAP data inputting, some daily management for lab. On-site process quality audit. Assist in developing and improving quality management system.
- Lab test for raw material and finish goods. (Pre-treatment products) 50%
- Lab instrument maintenance and internal calibration 20%
- SAP dates operation(RM,FG release) 15%
- Support lab leader to improve the existing lab system(ISO 9001/140001,OSHA 18001). 5%
- Other work about quality assigned by supervisor. 10%
- Highschool Degree
- 0-1 year Working Year
- Chemical Major