China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead Dragon NPI process, ensure new products launch in Dragon, lead process validation, trial productions, and take the role as production process owner. Maintain BOM, recipe, and process parameters in system.
- Lead MOC-BOM project, coordinate BOM change project in Dragon, Lead trial plan, customer validation and BOM maintenance in system.
- Responsible for Production Process standardization and maintenance in SAP, PLC, MES and other system. Lead trouble shooting team to solve process problems for Production.
- Support Q department for customer qualification.
- Support MFO projects in Dragon, support MD maintenance, equipment commissioning, trials, customer validation, and production process parameters maintenance.
- Support process related CCMS investigation and off-spec RCA.
- Other process related support.
- Lead NPI and MOC-BOM projects in Dragon; Standardize Dragon production process and responsible for BOM maintenance and SOP writing. Analyze Dragon production process to trigger process upgrading for safety/quality/cost improvement.
- NPI projects management 30%
- MOC-BOM projects management 30%
- Production process maintain and improve 20%
- Process related support for other departments 10%
- Reports, documents preparation 10%
- Bachelor‘s degree or above, highest degree with major in chemical engineering or material science related.
- At least three years' working experience in chemical industry.
- Knowledge in Lean six sigma and continuous improvement.
- Good communication skills
- Fluency both in written and spoken English
- Willing to learn new things and hardworking
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.