China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Focus on production process and product quality maintenance and improvement ;
- make sure production process to meet Henkel SHE standard and quality satisfy with customer requirements;
- Obey to supervisor or manager assignment;
- Take responsibility production lineprocess improvement;
- Responsible for line products quality, safety and NPI project etc.;
- Implement LEAN production culture 5S, TPM etc.;
- Implement automation upgrade of PLCand MES , PCS7 of activities,
- New project
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Participate the all workshop SHE activity, improve the process to reduce the production line SHE risk, 25%
- Conduct the daily work order, maintain and establish the work instruction in the SAP , 15%
- Process improvement such as cycle time reduction, quality stable, productivity etc. and make product related complaint investigation 25%
- Provide timely support to solve process problem for production line 20%
- Improvement the process to reduce material waste ,Communication with operator by daily meeting and training 15%
- Chemical relative
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years working experience
Skills and Experience Desired
- English can read and write, prefer to speak;
- Computer: excel, word, PPT etc.
What the Role Can Offer You
- This position is focus on production line daily smooth running and continue improvement
- Willing to learn management skill, next level will production supervisor or Engineer
- Sometimes need overtime of work
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.