China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
product development engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes new product development projects
- Develops new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe
- Executes and manages projects and resources to meet planned objectives Ensures compliance with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures and manages the lab and innovation process
- Provides technical support services to Manufacturing and Quality as required
- Executes process develop-s to support x-funct. teams to achieve completion of new technology products consistent with strat. objectives
- Assures all new products meet international chemical health and safety requirements and other regulations
- Ensures that Henkel's new IP is protected through collaboration with internal and external partners
- Provides guidance and recommendations on patents, trademarks and proprietary agreements
- Approves technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and quality specs
- Tests or supervises tests on product stability and performance
- Connects with consumers and generates consumer insights through various platforms
- Fresh graduate is ok.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.