At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work on printed electronics product line related formulation work including Ag ink, carbon ink and dielectric ink
- Work on the raw material sourcing and work with Ag powder, resin and solvent suppliers to identify the best formulation composition.
- Familiar with Pad printing, screen printing, and other testing method to support other SBU ADP projects.
- New project launch and NES.
- Printing and Testing for the PE product 35%
- lab 5S work 15%
- Formulation work 50%